This new musician section of the website should provide everything that you need to come to the New Hampshire Music Festival this summer. Through the pages you will find:
- Music in the Mountains and outreach signup
- IMPORTANT housing check-in form to be submitted
- Roster lists and string seating
- Links to Dropbox folders with parts
- Housing lists and important apartment information
- Contract, legal, and pet policy forms
And much more!
Browse the site and please e-mail [email protected] with any questions that you may have.
Mailing stuff to the Festival? Use this address for everything!
- Your NameNew Hampshire Music Festival
17 High Street
Plymouth, NH 03264
Join our private Facebook group just for musicians here! Click the link and request to join. This is a great place to learn about hikes people are going on, movie nights, planning of Thursday night parties, and more social activities during the summer.
With the box office now being run by the Festival, we have some new opportunities in how we provide your comp tickets. Starting on Monday, June 18, you can go through the ticket process on our website as if you were buying your tickets, including selecting your seats, and at the end in the discount code box enter the code “Musician2017“. This will turn your entire order into a comp order.
A few “rules”
- Each event will have 45 comp tickets available. When we reach that number (or if a concert is selling really well) then tickets will be available on a case-by-case basis. We will let you know when this happens or is close to happening.
- We ask that you be respectful of this number when making your own requests and limit your comp tickets to no more than 2 per event. We will be able to see when you order more than two tickets per event! If you do this without checking with us or do it in excess then we may be forced to cancel your seats.
- The Chamber Series is now assigned seating to help with capacity issues that we have faced over the last two years. If you are performing on a chamber concert you do not have to request a comp, a seat will be saved for you in the last two rows on the house right side.
- Comp tickets will still be available at the box office window weekdays 11am-4pm.
We are thrilled to have our new Patron Services Manager, Justin Stratton, leading the box office and this new system. He can be reached with any questions at [email protected] The other box office staff are Ryan Picard and Georgia Noonan. The Box Office can be reached at 603-238-9007 where they can also reserve your comps.
Music in the Mountains and Outreach Signup
The form below can be filled out through website or is available separately through this link.
These events are an incredibly important source of funding and growth for the organization from sponsors who have developed interest because of the unique opportunities to bring music beyond the concert hall. Please consider signing up to participate in one or more events.