Donations to the New Hampshire Music Festival are essential to our future. Ticket sales only cover about 20% of the cost of bringing the wonderful music that we all enjoy so much!
FRIEND — under $100
MEMBER — $100-$249
SPONSOR — $250-$499
PATRON — $500-$999
CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE — $1,000-$2,499
CONDUCTOR’S CIRCLE — $2,500-$4,999
ORCHESTRA CIRCLE — $5,000-$9,999
BENEFACTOR — $10,000+
Make a Donation to Support the Festival
Make a one-time donation
Make a recurring donation
Your donation will be processed securely and at low cost to the Festival. If you prefer, you can send a check to:
New Hampshire Music Festival
7 Main St.
Plymouth, NH 03264
Other Ways to Support the Festival
For more information about how you can support the New Hampshire Music Festival, please contact Executive Director Deb Kosits ([email protected]) at 603.238.9007.
The New Hampshire Music Festival is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and as such all donations to the Festival are tax deductible.
Make a Gift of Stock Via Our Vanguard Account
- Initiate a DTC (Depository Trust Company) Transfer
- Enter the name on your acct, address on your acct, stock name/symbol, and # shares you want to donate (transfer shares not cash)
- The name on our account at Vanguard is New Hampshire Music Festival – Brokerage Acct #61304595
- Our account address is 7 Main St, Plymouth NH 03264
- Vanguard’s DTC ID# = 0062
- To contact Client Services at Vanguard: call 800-662-2739
Other Ideas For Supporting the NHMF
- Make a gift—For a restricted purpose, or in honor or in memory.
- Consider us in your Planned Giving—Contact the office at 603.238.9007.
- Make monthly or quarterly contributions—Charged to your credit card. We’re happy to oblige.
- Make an annual or multi-year pledge—Feel free!
- Set up an annuity—For you to receive lifetime income and NHMF to receive the principal later.
- Donate in-kind goods or services—Tell us your ideas.
- Have your company match your gift—Ask them.
- Make a donation before year-end to use as a tax deduction—Don’t delay.
- Volunteer!—Get involved:
HOST EVENTS of any kind (small parties, picnics, outings, concerts, trips, tours)
SHARE YOUR SKILLS (publicity, graphic design, grants, photography)
HELP WITH FESTIVAL OPERATIONS (office work, airport pickups, car/housing for guest artists)
USE THE PHONE to sell tickets and request email addresses
BE A CONCERT GREETER
HELP US BUILD A FESTIVAL FRIENDS VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION
Please contact us at 603.238.9007 if you’d like to get involved!