Please Read!!! This is Important information that pertains to YOU!!!
- All apartments have appropriate furniture and full kitchens (stove, sink, full sized refrigerators) and appropriate furniture for the bedroom(s) and living area. Not Included with the apartments are the following:
- Linens to include sheets, pillows, and towels. Please note all beds are single/twin(s) (extra long twins!)
- Kitchen essentials for cooking and serving such as pots, pans, plates, glassware, utensils.
- Shower curtain
- Parking this summer will be most accessible from the spots along Tobey Road alongside apartments 31-72. Residents in apartments 1-30 should park in the lots at the Non-Trad apartments next to them. Parking map is below. Please note that parking permits are NOT REQUIRED this year. So locate the parking closest to your assigned townhome! A permit is also NOT required to park at the Silver Arts Center.
- Hartmann Student Union Building (the “HUB”) facilities will be open and that building is available for your use free of charge.
- The PE Center Pool will be open and is available for your use free of charge.
- The Allwell North Indoor Track will be open and available for your use free of charge.
- WIFI access: Use the PSUOpen wireless network for free Wi-Fi while you stay on campus.
- PSU is asking that adequate supervision of children be a priority and that minors may not be left unsupervised for any extended period of time.
- Money can be added to access cards (you will receive your access card at check in using value stations located in the Hartman Union Building (Hub). Laundry areas are White Mountain Complex and Non-Traditional Apartments area.
- Items prohibited on campus and in your apartments include:
- Hot plates, electric fry pans, deep fryers, electric blankets, any type of indoor grill, halogen lamps, candles or other open flames.
- No linen or clotheslines on the exterior of the building or on adjacent grounds.
- No tree swings
- No firearms, fireworks, weapons of any kind, hazardous chemicals gasoline, propane, etc.
- No use of hover boards is allowed on campus.
- PETS: Pets are not permitted in the apartments. Service dogs with appropriate paperwork will be permitted. Please contact Lucinda Williams or Don Robinson if you are bringing a service dog.
NO Parking Permit Required on PSU property!!
NEW and IMPORTANT Check In and Check Out Details
Check In is at the PSU Apartments @Osceola #61 on Sunday, July 3, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m for first week Musicians and those playing for all four service weeks: . . If you are playing week one but do NOT plan on arriving on July 3, you must email Don Robinson at [email protected] to provide your arrival date and time.
Check in for musicians Week 2, 3, 4-
Check in is the Sunday prior to the first service from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. If you do NOT plan on arriving on Sunday, you must email Don Robinson at [email protected] to provide your arrival date and time. Check for location for weeks 2 through 4 is the Festival office located at Plymouth Congregational Church, 4 Post Office Square, Plymouth. The Church will be open from 8 to 5 p.m. The Festival office is located on the second floor and there will be signage to get to our office.
Check Out by 12 PM-
Check out must occur by 12 PM on the day following your final concert unless other arrangements have been made with Don Robinson. Final check out for the summer occurs on Saturday, July 30th by 5:00 p.m. Check out location is the Festival Office located at Plymouth Congregational Church.
Return All Keys and Key Cards Prior to Departure-
This year, keys must be returned to either Lucinda Williams or Don Robinson when you check out. If it is after hours, please leave your keys on the table in your apartment and your door UNLOCKED. A $100 fee will be charged to replace any lost or unreturned apartment keys. A separate $100 fee will be charged for any lost or unreturned campus building card key.
Please leave your apartment in a clean condition and arrange all the furniture in its original position. Be sure the bathroom and all kitchen appliances are clean and remove all food from your refrigerator. A cleaning fee is imposed if apartments are not clean when you leave.
Apartment Assignments –
PSU MAP for Apartments and Parking